Exporting Cash Flow Report

Options
jim0812
jim0812 Member ✭✭
edited February 17 in Reports (Windows)

After a month is over, I export the Cash Flow Report to my Excel files as a text file. Starting about 3 months ago, Quicken is selecting to export my file to the Recycle Bin. I change the file to Finance, but the next month, the same thing. How do I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jim0812,

When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I click on the Export button in a report, it defaults to the folder where my current data file is stored. This should be the same folder shown in the recent files list when you click on the File menu.

Are you sure your data file is not in the Recycle bin?

QWin Premier subscription
  • jim0812
    jim0812 Member ✭✭
    Options

Positive.

• jim0812
    jim0812 Member ✭✭
    Options

I don't know if it happened after an update or not.

• jim0812
    jim0812 Member ✭✭
    Options

I see no one has posted a comment since 1-7. Is anybody seeing my post? Thanks.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, I see your post. I don't see that anyone else has complained of this problem.

Is this a saved report? You might try re-creating the report and saving it again to see if it remembers where to save the export.

Also the latest version of Quicken has a new report customization system. You can go to Edit > Preferences > Early Access and un-check both options. that may affect the default save location as well.

Please let us know what you find.

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.