Another Alight - Citi 401K Connectivity discussion

Options
ncsdover
ncsdover Member ✭✭

Quicken Classic for Mac Version 7.4.2 (Build 704.51578.100) macOS 14.1.2

Looking for some help a la this closed thread:

I'm trying to get this going and I'm very confused. If I log into totalcomponline with my soeid and password, and then from there I access my retirement savings/401k info, I hope over to alight and see my retirement account. No problem.

Inside alight, I then access my profile via the top right round person icon. I still see a Citi banner on the left of the page but it's an alight.com URL. Inside the My Profile tab I then clicked on Log On Information, and in there I set up a password which is different from my SSO password. I also set my username in alight to be different than my soeid, I changed it to my home email address.

I verified that the new user id has taken, because if I just go back into the Log On information, the User ID displayed is my home email address. And if I go to update my security questions, a password is required, and I successfully set my security answers using the password I set up that is different from my SSO password.

So in other words, once I log into alight through totalcomponline redirecting me after I authenticate through SSO, my login details inside my alight profile do show the new user id I set up, and the new password works to update security questions.

However, I cannot figure out how to get Quicken to connect to alight using this new username and password I've set up. If I create an online account and specify alight, it wants to get my Social Security Number, a hyphen, and my company ID, and then a password. From here I have tried just about every combo I can think of:

alight username/alight password, alight username/SSO password, SSN-alight username/alight password, SSN-alight username/SSO password, SSO username/alight password, SSO username/SSO password, SSN-SSO username/alight password, SSN-SSO/SSO password.

So I'm a bit stumped how I can use these new login details I've set up inside alight to then access the account from quicken? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• ncsdover
    ncsdover Member ✭✭
    Options

pinging @dcostandi for help if you can!

• dcostandi
    dcostandi Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 18
    Options

"@dcostandi" hasn't used a Mac in over 45 years and I left Citi 11 years ago. Don't ping me for help.

This discussion has been closed.