Is there a way to create a net worth reports that consists of "separate" accounts only?

Options
beepyoyo
beepyoyo Member ✭✭
edited February 17 in Reports (Windows)

I have certain accounts (e.g., trust accounts) that I don't want included in the calculation of my net worth or in net worth reports. Accordingly, I've listed those accounts as "separate" so they are excluded. However, I'd like to create a second net worth report that only includes these "separate" accounts. Is there a way.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open the Net Worth report and click on the Customization (the Gear icon at the top right of the report).

Click on the Accounts tab and click on Clear All. Then check the box for "Show Separate Accounts". Review the accounts and you should see only the Separate accounts have boxes that are checked.

Click on OK. Your Net Report should now be including only the Separate accounts.

You can then save the report to My Reports so you can quickly retrieve it in the future.

Did this answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open the Net Worth report and click on the Customization (the Gear icon at the top right of the report).

Click on the Accounts tab and click on Clear All. Then check the box for "Show Separate Accounts". Review the accounts and you should see only the Separate accounts have boxes that are checked.

Click on OK. Your Net Report should now be including only the Separate accounts.

You can then save the report to My Reports so you can quickly retrieve it in the future.

Did this answer your question?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And you might need to have the Trust accounts in a separate data file. Do you file a separate Tax return for it?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• beepyoyo
    beepyoyo Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the direction! It did answer my question.

This discussion has been closed.