Investment transaction report (Canada)

Options
Heinz R
Heinz R Member
edited February 17 in Reports (Windows)

My working currency is in CAD. I am trying to create a transaction report for an investment account which is maintained within Quicken in USD. However, the preset Investment Transaction Report does not allow me to select USD and returns the report in CAD. Is there any other way to create this simple report? Thank you for your help.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It looks like they messed up the "old" custom report dialog when they came out with the "new" custom report dialog.

Both the Organization and Currency pulldown menus are blank in the "old" custom report dialogs:

If you go to Edit → Preferences → Early Access and select "Customize Reports" that will switch to the new customize dialog and you will get this:

Setting the Currency to U.S. Dollars will then change what the report is using.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Heinz R
    Heinz R Member
    Options

Thank you for your help. I did not know about this "old" vs "new". After playing around with this I found that the "new", even when setting the currency to USD, the program would convert the amounts to CAD. When I switched back to "old", the dialog box remains blank, but the numbers now are USD. There is something really messed up. I hope they will fix this some day.

This discussion has been closed.