Can't add Charles Schwab to Quicken Classic v 7.4.2 (Mac)

Options
DumDum
DumDum Member

I have the latest Quicken for Mac (Quicken Classic Starter Version 7.4.2 Build 704.51578.100) running on macOS Monterey Version 12.7.1). I've tried numerous times to add my Charles Schwab accounts (2 accounts) using Quicken's add function where Charles Schwab is one of the offered options. After opening a new browser window, I add my credentials and successfully authorize my accounts on the Schwab website. Quicken acknowledges success but when trying to "connect" fails presenting a message that "Quicken couldn't find any accounts to add. We were unable to identify any accounts to add. This could be because there aren't any accounts associated with this login {that's false, I have 3 accounts associated with this logon} or because your accounts aren't supported by Quicken at this time".

I've tried suggestions offered to other Quicken users like closing the account and logging back in but nothing has worked.

I would appreciate resolution to this problem. If I can't add my Schwab accounts I will probably not renew my membership.

Thank you

Tagged:

Answers

• lightfalcon
    lightfalcon Member
    Options

I cannot open my Quicken classic 16 either.

What’s up with this program?

Ben

• DumDum
    DumDum Member
    Options

I don't know. Quicken seems to have always been a little flaky with adding accounts. Otherwise, it's a good program.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@lightfalcon said: I cannot open my Quicken classic 16 either. What’s up with this program?

@lightfalcon Do you mean you're using Quicken Mac 2016? And it won't launch? That seems unrelated to the original post in this thread, so you should start a new thread and include what happens when you try to launch Quicken 2016. (I have an old copy of Quicken 2016 on my Mac, and it still opens.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.