Current Subscription issue and Online Service Not Available

Options
Charles@
Charles@ Member ✭✭

Ever since the last update toward the end of 2023 or just at the beginning of 2024 (I really don't remember which), the windows quicken from time to time will come up with a message that my subscription has expired. It's good until November 2024. Also, when this happens, it won't let me Sync and tells me the Online Service is Unavailable. What do I do?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This has been a recurring issue ever since the week of Christmas when Quicken was having server issues. They've said that issue has been resolved but I don't think so because this continues to happen…frequently. Or maybe it is something else entirely that has some of the same symptoms that were experienced that week of Christmas. Either way, Quicken appears to be having ongoing issues affecting connectivity with the software.

This happens to me every 1-2 days and sometimes multiple times each day (today….it happened to me this morning and again just now). There are 2 things I do to to resolve it. One of these two things will usually end up restoring the connection. Sometimes it will fix the connection on the 1st attempt but other times it can take 4-6 attempts before the connection is restored.:

• Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Account > Sign in as a different user > follow the prompts and then sign in with your current Quicken ID and PW.
    • Close Quicken and then relaunch it.

Did this restore your server connection?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.