Invalid Date range error when downloading from Fidelity Investments

Options
elubat
elubat Member ✭✭✭

Hello

Over the last few days, when I try to update my Fidelity investments accounts, I receive an error saying that "your financial institution rejected this transaction because of an invalid date range (OL-327-B)". I actually have 2 separate Fidelity accounts, with separate username/password, and the other is updating fine.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thank you

Ed

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @elubat,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• elubat
    elubat Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks. Here you go:

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @elubat,

Due to the nature of this issue, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.