Mobile - Connectivity Error: Swipe to Fix (solution)

Options
Valderi
Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭

For the past few days, I have noticed an error message on my 2 credit card accounts on Qmobile: "Connectivity Error: Swipe to Fix". I tried to reset my Qcloud with no success. However, I have just found the solution.

On my PC, I right-clicked on one of the two accounts and selected "Edit/delete", then in the "Online services" tab, I disabled the service. Subsequently, I went to my bank's website (RBC) and asked to download my transactions. Immediately, RBC's server recognized that one of my Quicken accounts was not connected. It suggested that I create a new account or select the account. I've selected my credit card account. Immediately, the link was remade and the error message disappeared from my "2" faulty QMobile credit accounts!

I know many of us have this problem. I hope this will help others.

Comments

• pcnetpro
    pcnetpro Member
    Options

This did not work for me. I have reset cloud data, reset account data in the online services tab of Account details in desktop quicken classic, but I still have the "Connectivity Error: Swipe to fix" notification in Quicken Classic Mobile (iOS) for my two credit union accounts. The desktop app downloads data fine, no problems there.