Adding online services for Wells Fargo

Options
lurchchurch
lurchchurch Member ✭✭

I successfully added and linked my 3 wells fargo accounts and was able to download transactions. However, about a week ago, after onestep update, no transactions were being downloaded and no errors were being displayed. I knew there were transactions and also the online balance did not match the ending balance displayed in quicken. The connection method was "express web connect+" for all three accounts. I am using quicken classic business and personal version r53.32.

I disabled all of the online services in quicken for all 3 wells fargo accounts. When re-enabling online services (I have tried this by clicking "set up online services" in the "account details" for each account and also from "tools>add account" and had the same following result. 2 (checking and savings) of my 3 accounts appear as possibilities to add or link to existing. The credit card account does not appear. It is if the account does not exist at wells fargo.

I have run the validate and repair tool in quicken and have also disabled all account access for quicken on the wells fargo website and re-enabled again (both through quicken and at the wells fargo website level)…still with no success.

Each time I attempt to add online access the checking and savings accounts appear, but not the credit card account.

Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you did deactivate followed by Add Account, did you deactivate all 3 accounts before doing Add Accounts?

Also, you might want to go to Account List. Check the box for Show hidden accounts. Then look through Account List to see if there are any other WF accounts listed there (perhaps that credit card account?) that were hidden. If there is, deactivate that one, too, before doing Add Account. You can decide later if this is an account you want to keep or if you want to close or delete it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.