Why does Quicken not connect all of my wells fargo accounts?

Options

quicken r53.32

Jan of this year i reset quicken completely. started new file and added wells fargo accounts. All id fine except one of my wf credit card accounts does not show up after quicken connects to wells fargo and gathers the accounts. I have checking, savings, credit card, all with wf that appear in the list of retrieved accounts and work as expected.

The card that is not showing does have a grey box checked on the wf screen for selecting accounts. There are no errors, just a missing account.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you cannot select the cc account when you authorize WF on the WF website to download?

If that is the case, is the cc yours or is it someone else's card that you are an authorized user of? My mother-in-law has listed me as an authorized user of her credit card and WF sent me a cc for it. I can download the cc transactions using her WF login info but I cannot download it using my own WF login even though I can see all the transactions when I log into WF using my WF login in.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• username2
    username2 Member
    Options

It is my cc and my login credentials.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just so I am clear: The box for the cc that is greyed out is on the WF website during download authorization or it is in Quicken after the setup authorization downloads have occurred and Quicken is prompting you to decide what to do with them?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• username2
    username2 Member
    Options

It is in WF website during download authorization. I have also went to wf and removed the cc grey check box, then went to quicken and checked it as part of the download auth process.

This discussion has been closed.