Credit Utilization

Options
PK1
PK1 Member
edited January 19 in Reports

In account details I've been entering credit card limits. Now that I'm close to retirement, I've a couple of big purchases to make and so don't want to do anything to impact my credit score. I don't see any report in Quicken that allows me to see my credit utilization so I can think about closing credit cards and start "cleaning" up my finances while not impacting my Credit Score.

Tagged:
1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

This is partially already offered. If you use the Credit Score tool, Reports>Credit Score>Credit Report Summary will pull up the most recent information from that tool, which does include credit utilization. Also, see the comments below for additional ways to see your credit use information in Quicken.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look on the Property and Debt > Debt tab. It does not show your utilization as a percentage, but the details of each credit card account are summarized there.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go to the Debt page of the Property & Debt tab. (Or, if you use classic menus instead of tabs, just do Property & Debt > Debt.)

You can also customize any Home page with the Credit Card Accounts widget.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.