Citi Bank reauthorization

Options
shermar
shermar Member ✭✭

I had trouble getting this to work when right-clicking on the account name in Quicken and going to "set up online". I eventually found that clicking on set up new account "+" mark above the account list allowed me to complete the online setup and link to the existing account.

Comments

• rlsystem
    rlsystem Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks - that work around worked great!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @shermar,

Thank you for coming to share this information with other users!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just in case people are wondering what is the difference between "Setup online" and "add account" (which is what the + icon on the Account bar does), one of the main differences is the "Setup online" will try to use the information in the Account Details page and Add Account will not.

In other words, say you are in an account that has the financial institution name as Citibank, but for some reason it needs to be changed to Citi Cards. If you use Setup Online it will use the Citibank and not ask you for the financial institution name. If you use Add Account it will ask you for the financial institution name and get you going down the right path.

Since at the end of Add Account it allows you to link to an existing account the name is a bit misleading.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.