Webconnect to PNC Bank no longer appears to be working

RoBerman
RoBerman Member ✭✭

I've been doing online updates to PNC bank without any issues up until about a month ago. Now when I do the updates, the system seems to work, I get no error message, but nothing updates. If I download from PNC bank, the account updates (although it creates a number of duplications, which are very annoying and frustrating to have to go through and correct). How can I get this fixed? I'm on Quicken Classic Premier V.R54.9, Build 27.1.54.9.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Updating a PNC Bank account from within Quicken is done by Express Web Connect+ (or Direct Connect), not Webconnect.

Web Connect is the process of manually downloading from the financial institution's website and then manually importing into Quicken.

I am assuming your want to restore Express Web Connect+ downloads. Please correct me if I am mistaken about this.

Have you tried resetting the account(s)? (Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Edit Account Details > Online Services tab > Reset Account)

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Updating a PNC Bank account from within Quicken is done by Express Web Connect+ (or Direct Connect), not Webconnect.

Web Connect is the process of manually downloading from the financial institution's website and then manually importing into Quicken.

I am assuming your want to restore Express Web Connect+ downloads. Please correct me if I am mistaken about this.

Have you tried resetting the account(s)? (Account Register > upper right Gear icon > Edit Account Details > Online Services tab > Reset Account)

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• RoBerman
    RoBerman Member ✭✭

Thanks so much for your help. I actually was on Express Web Connect+, but resetting the account seems to work. I did get two duplicate downloads after doing this, but at least I'm getting the downloads. I'll see what happens when I download again tomorrow.

This discussion has been closed.