7.5.2 system update sign on and password issues on Quicken Mac

Options
msrw08
msrw08 Member ✭✭

Since updating to 7.5.2 a couple of days ago, whenever I go to Quicken desktop or mobile, the system asks me to sign on—even if I just signed on a hour or two prior. Then when I enter a totally valid password the system says that the password isn’t valid. I’m forced to use “forgot password,” then to update as a new password my current valid password. And then I can enter the system.

As this seems to only have started happening with the most recent Quicken update, is this a known issue, and if so, does it have a resolution ETA?

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @msrw08,

To clarify, this is occurring with both the desktop application and the mobile application?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• msrw08
    msrw08 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Quicken Jasmine, The issue seems to have gone away as of yesterday. Odd.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @msrw08,

Were there any steps that you took to resolve the issue?

I am happy to hear that the issue is resolved.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.