Error FDP-1022 with Multiple Financial Institutions (QMAC) [Edited]

Options
PapaSmurf
PapaSmurf Member ✭✭

I can reconnect my accounts just fine, but when I try to download transactions, Quicken never prompts for the 2 factor text code and then gives this error, "Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)". I never get a text code from NFCU either, so Quicken isn't sending the credentials through to them. I login to NFCU site just fine with the same credentials I put in Quicken.

Comments

• PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    Options

I really believe this to be an issue with Quicken. In quicken I decided to act like I was going to update my password for my NFCU accounts. It took my password, prompted for the SMS code from NFCU and successfully updated my login. Then I tried to do download transactions with one step update and I got the error at the top of the this thread again and it never prompted me for the text code and NFCU never sent it.

• blubkeman
    blubkeman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue right now, both with NavyFCU and with CIT Bank. Will try it again later and see if it resolves. Coincidentally, just downloaded the latest Quicken Mac update immediately prior to this account update issue.

• RMOJR
    RMOJR Member ✭✭
    Options

Have error FDP-1022 after updating to 7.5.2 for Quicken for Mac from the Navy Federal Credit Union and CreditFirst National Assocation. Is anybody else seeing this?

• blubkeman
    blubkeman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yep - same issue. Mine is with Navy FCU and CIT Bank. There are several other threads about this. Was working fine until the update.

• gregneg
    gregneg Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Same happens with 7.5.1 (both time machine replacement and another Mac) Schools First FCU—— so it's not the update that resides on our Macs.

27" iMac 5K OS Ventura Quicken user since it was just a check register.

• Vasil
    Vasil Member
    Options

Jan 24, 2024: Just accepted the latest Quicken Mac update [Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)] and now can't connect to the bank to download transactions. I get the following error: "Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)". 😕

• grfxdoc@gmail.com
    Options

I agree that it looks like a problen on Quicken's end. It happened after I updated to the latest version of quicken. Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100) on MAC

• WJBaileyCanon
    Options

Same issue with NFCU - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials) when attempting to reconcile. Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100) on a MAC as well.

• KCYarcho
    KCYarcho Member
    Options

Ditto, starting yesterday we started receiving the FDP-1022 code after requesting the MFA code from our local credit union (Westerra). We get caught in this endless loop of requesting the pin, but never receiving the text with the pin. We are using Quicken - Simplifi. I sure hope they resolve this defect soon.

• RichS88
    RichS88 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue - is the company monitoring this thread? This seems like a wide-spread outage and I hope this gets the attention it needs quickly.

• RichS88
    RichS88 Member ✭✭
    Options

I just logged a ticket with tech support.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RichS88
    RichS88 Member ✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

Hi Anja - thanks for the update. I was on with tech support and we reverted back to 7.5.1 and then tried to update and the same error 1022 occurred so this does not seem that the 7.5.2 code release caused this. Just wanted to let you all know. I am going to wait 24 hours and then try again as recommended.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is now considered a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Theover
    Theover Member ✭✭
    Options

For Anja. I'd hate to have your job. Quicken seems to have a lot of issues across multiple banking institutions, multiple different technical reasons, trouble codes. And slow resolution with minimal customer status updates. Quicken really seems to have issues with connecting to Pentagon Federal Credit Union; multiple times annually, multiple weeks during each episode. I have less than a year to go dealing with this; I will not be renewing. I do thank Anja for her attempts to keep the populace updated.

• MkSam
    MkSam Member
    Options

Huntington Bank is also affected.

• YvonneinSonoma
    YvonneinSonoma Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue today (1/25/24) with Redwood Credit Union Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials) 27" iMac 2017 Ventura

• rsaverin@gmail.com
    Options

Same error here. I click on the request for a sms code and this is what I get:
     American Express - Banking(xxxxxxxxxx) - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)  
    Merrill Edge(xxxxxxxxxx) - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)

• Cybergy
    Cybergy Member
    Options

Same error here. FDP-1022 to Scotiabank.ca. Credentials are accurate.

• K2Quick
    K2Quick Member
    Options

I am having this issue with Citadel Federal Credit Union here in southeastern PA. Started after I received an update from Quicken yesterday evening (1/24/2024).

• mbcamardella
    Options

Same error as well, NFCU. i have used this product for over 25 years w/o issues, this is a big one.

• PapaSmurf
    PapaSmurf Member ✭✭
    Options

I feel like Quicken isn't taking this seriously enough. One of the core functions is completely broken for multiple banks and they are not providing regular updates. I literally can't properly manage my family's accounts right now, which is the soul reason I use this product. This isn't the first time I've had connectivity issues between two of the banks I use and them, but this is definitely the most spread the issue has ever been. Quicken, you obviously made a change in the past few days that broke something. Roll back whatever you've changed so that we can all regain having a functional product.

• tker
    tker Member
    Options

Same with M&T Bank too.

• RichS88
    RichS88 Member ✭✭
    Options

OK so now I am getting additional errors: "Quicken Cloud temporarily unavailable". Anyone else seeing this? This is in addition to 1022 communication error with the financial institutions.

• majorgear
    majorgear Member ✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

Yes, I have the both Navy Federal CU and Quicken Cloud errors. Well, I can see why they are raising the monthly subscription prices! I filed a report using the "needs attention" icons in the update summary screen.

• mark303
    mark303 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi - the American Express (Banking) connection was working fine last weekend and earlier this week. For the last couple of days, I get an error that I am entering invalid credentials.

I reset up the connection using my credentials and it correctly brought up the accounts and I relinked them to my Quicken accounts. During that process, it sent me the two factor authorization code which I entered into Quicken.

Now when I try and update the accounts, it asks me where I want the 2FA code to go, but I never get the code nor does Quicken ask for the code.

Is there a problem with the American Express connection?

• NGB22
    NGB22 Member
    Options

Cannot update my Tangerine Accounts I receive the following errorsError FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -

• rangersix
    rangersix Member ✭✭
    Options

Why American Express and Empower Bank not download for the last 3 days and counting.

• sackboydad7669
    sackboydad7669 Member ✭✭
    Options

This is affecting Windows and Mac… As of Jan 25, any account I have that requires the dreaded 2-Factor Authentication window will no longer update. Both CIT bank and American Express Bank will both ask for 2FA method, but no text is sent from either bank and Quicken posts an error.

This HAS to be a quicken problem (quicken not forwarding the text request or something). How could two totally, unrelated, banks that require 2FA all of a sudden have problems on their own back-ends?

This discussion has been closed.