Error FDP-1022 with Multiple Financial Institutions (QMAC) [Edited]

Options
13»

Comments

• dan.greenberg.ct
    dan.greenberg.ct Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just tried this with my bank and I am no longer getting the error.

• Allen Brown
    Allen Brown Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same for me but had to reauthorize Citibank

• tker
    tker Member
    Options

Working again for me.

• gziegy
    gziegy Member
    Options

Mine works now also!

• RichS88
    RichS88 Member ✭✭
    Options

Back up and running. Good work team Quicken. Been a customer going on 32 years now and still loving your product. Thanks for keeping all of us informed.

• 5489Tony7789
    Options

Issue: Unable to download or update banking information for NFCU accounts in Quicken. This process consistently results in an error.

Error Code: CP_SERVER_ERROR (FDP-1022)

Detailed Scenario:

• Successful account credentials update within Quicken.
    • The issue arises specifically during the download/update process for NFCU account information.
    • This problem commenced on 1/25/2024.
    • Preliminary analysis suggests a potential link to a recent Quicken update.

Steps Already Taken:

• Confirmed account credentials are correctly updated in Quicken.
    • Attempted multiple times to download/update account information, with the same error.

Expected Behavior: Normal updating and downloading of NFCU account information without errors.

Actual Behavior: Receiving the error code "CP_SERVER_ERROR (FDP-1022)" during the update/download process.

Impact: This issue prevents the successful management and updating of NFCU account information within Quicken, impacting financial tracking and management capabilities.

Additional Information:

• Quicken Version: 7.5.2
    • Operating System: Mac OS 14.3 (Sonoma)
    • Frequency of Error: This occurs every time the update/download process is initiated for NFCU accounts.

• gziegy
    gziegy Member
    Options

MFA:

This connection failed, and will not update:

Huntington National Bank(gziegler1) - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)

To retry the failed connection, you'll need to start a new update.

Have tried several times and get the same Error.

Can I try to go back to a previous version?

• lwasser
    lwasser Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi

i have quicken for mac the most recent version. i have had accounts that have worked with quicken for 2 banks for several years. 2FA is setup for both. recently i updated passwords for both accounts. Now i can't seem to reconnect properly.

I have followed the help document that has you reset your mac keychain completely deleing any authentication stored on my computer. and then reopened quicken and i still get the same issue

1. i remove the connection from quicken from ALL accounts associated with institution 1
    2. I close quicken
    3. i open the keychain in mac and delete any quicken saved account information there.
    4. I reopen quicken
    5. i add a new account for institution 1.
    6. i authenticate with 2FA for institution 1. it shows the accounts that i expect it to. And the balances that i expect. Then i try to relink each account to the existing account that i have in quicken. noting the existing account has been disconnected in step 1. When i try to connect it asked for 2fa AGAIN and then i get this message:

Multifactor auth failed

You skipped 1 question, so that connection will not update.

This connection failed, and will not update:

CIT Bank Online(myusername) - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)

To retry the failed connection, you'll need to start a new update.

quicken does connect to the account after the first round of authentication but then somehow gets locked up on the second attemp - which i'm not sure why it needs to authenticate again anyway. Can someone pls help?

• J. Holmes
    J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    Options

I disconnected/reconnected my American Express HYSA and things appear to be working now w/ 2FA. Thanks Quicken for the quick fix.

Hopefully soon I will be able to connect my HYSA to American Express vs. American Express - Banking to avoid the 2FA prompt altogether. As a result of today's 2FA incident, I learned that my AX checking account is now available via American Express.

• Subrunner7
    Subrunner7 Member ✭✭
    Options

Well Done Quicken Team for addressing this critical issue in short order.

• majorgear
    majorgear Member ✭✭
    Options

It's fixed for me as well. Knock on wood that is stays fixed.

Thanks Team Quicken! I can now see how much money I don't have in my checking account :D

• chuckfoster
    chuckfoster Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I continue to have the same problem as others when trying to download transactions from American Express National Bank (formerly American Express Bank FSB). Problems are identical, AMEX credit cards continue to work normally, but American Express National Bank now requires reauthentication with each attempted update. AMEX Bank representatives say that the bank no longer allows "third parties" to download transactions, but I do not believe this applies to Quicken. I am guessing the problem lies with changes made by AMEX Bank's transaction processor.

This discussion has been closed.