Error FDP-1022 with Multiple Financial Institutions (QMAC) [Edited]

Options

Comments

• Dan12
    Dan12 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem with American Express. Asks for MFA method, I select it, then…

This connection failed, and will not update:

American Express - Banking(myname) - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)

• Subrunner7
    Subrunner7 Member ✭✭
    Options

The problem continues with NFCU and another investment bank account. Quicken for Mac (Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)) fails to connect to these accounts. Issue began after latest Quicken (Mac) update earlier this week. I'm able to log directly into these accounts via web browser w/o issue. iPhone Quicken app also fails to connect to either of these accounts. Interestingly it is able to connect to credit card accounts that are not connected to bank accounts.

• V-Cool
    V-Cool Member ✭✭
    Options

It's this way for all of my 2fa accounts as well. I just posted about this.

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same here…. Bank of Oklahoma…. not a bank problem but a Quicken server problem per other posts saying tech support told them it was a server issue…

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• Snippy
    Snippy Member
    Options

I don't have anything to add except agreement with the comments about the 'new' old problems with the bad new GUI changes. It's been three days now. There was also a mid-month Quicken update this week. I sent the logs to Quicken Support and will contact NFCU today.

Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)

macOS 14.3 - Quicken for Mac Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)

• SRC
    SRC Member ✭✭
    Options

I too, am getting the Error FDP-1022 when trying to connect to Associated Bank to update my accounts

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • System
    System Member admin
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: NFCU now "requires" two iterations of the 2 Factor Authentication, again..
  • djj60
    djj60 Member
    Options

We were unable to connect to Navy Federal Credit Union. Please try again later. If this issue persists, contact Quicken Care and report this error code and institution name. (FDP-1022)

I am able to delete and re-add the account but cannot connect to download any transactions.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

This is a known issue and has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• djj60
    djj60 Member
    Options

Just piling on - We were unable to connect to Navy Federal Credit Union. Please try again later. If this issue persists, contact Quicken Care and report this error code and institution name. (FDP-1022) and yes it is a Quicken problem. I say we get a refund for each month that it persists.

• lemma
    lemma Member
    Options

Me too. I can't connect my First Entertainment Credit Union accounts.

• Dean Watson
    Dean Watson Member ✭✭
    Options

Looks like it an already know issue but worth noting it is happening to Redwood Credit Union also. Backend system is Lumin based if that helps.

• rsaverin@gmail.com
    Options

This may be very simple to resolve today, if the problem is the Quicken Application that we have installed in our computers.

Quicken could just create a new updated version of quicken that would install back one of the previous versions of quicken that did not contain the bug.

• J. Holmes
    J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can link my American Express credit cards and checking account via the American Express connection. However, I am required to use American Express – Banking for my savings account. I prefer the American Express connection considering 2FA is always required for American Express – Banking. Curious as to why savings accounts aren’t allowed via the American Express connection?

Secondly, something appears to have broken with the last Quicken update. Quicken prompts me to select how I wish to receive a 2FA code for my savings account. Thereafter, opposed to prompting me with a dialogue box to enter the 2FA code, Quicken immediately proceeds to a validation screen with no option to enter the 2FA code, followed by an error message. Is anyone else having a similar experience?

• Allen Brown
    Allen Brown Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 26
    Options

Started yesterday, no change today. Mac Premier Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)..

• RobW
    RobW Member ✭✭
    Options

Same for First Tech Credit Union (Mac)

• GeofffeyS
    GeofffeyS Member
    Options

This has been ongoing for at least the past 24 hours (longer). There are no updates from Quicken as to when this will be fixed. This is an inordinately long time for this problem to be left unfixed and without any updates. If I manually log into my bank account that is associated with the FDP-1022 error, my bank log is indicated that in I was logging in even when Quicken was giving the above error and apparently not communicating with the bank. What gives? How about an update!

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get the 501-C in Windows Quicken. I talked to Bank of Oklahoma and they say the last time a 2 factor authentication code was sent from them was Jan. 23…. and to talk to Quicken…..

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• grsommers
    grsommers Member
    Options

Downloaded Quicken Update for Mac and am now having the same issue reported above connecting to Navy Federal Credit Union accounts. Am glad this has been flagged by Quicken as and issue, but really no ETA on a fix?

• CarlKerc
    CarlKerc Member ✭✭
    Options

For the last two days I have not been able to download transactions due to failure of the two factor authorization. I checked with Schools First and they say there is no problems on their end.

• cato95bc
    cato95bc Member
    Options

And College Advantage (Ohio 529).

• gziegy
    gziegy Member
    Options

I have Quicken for Mac and just started to get this Error code after the recent update to Version 7.5.2

• Jason Bayles
    Options

All comments above capture my reported problem, 3 days straight.

Time to get it resolved :)

• gziegy
    gziegy Member
    Options

MFA:

This connection failed, and will not update:

Huntington National Bank(gziegler1) - Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials)

To retry the failed connection, you'll need to start a new update.

Has happened multiple times, started after recent update 7.5.2.

Can I go back one update?

• ricksvt52
    ricksvt52 Member ✭✭
    Options

Having same problem for last couple days. I have accounts with two credit unions that Quicken updated fine in the past but no longer can download transactions. Have tried following the Quicken prompts to repair during the "one step update", have tried resetting the individual CU account, and finally tried disabling and reestablishing the online access - all were "no go".

Quicken appears loops back on itself during the repair process and asks twice for text code but my bank only responds to one of the requests for a text code. My Citibank & AmExprs CC accounts seem to be connecting OK via Quicken — but I haven't made any charges to them in the last few days so can't confirm new transactions would be retrieved by Quicken. The only "one step update" connection errors I get are for the two credit union accounts.

• jac008
    jac008 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I have read the response that Quicken is working on the problem of not accessing Bank and Credit Union accounts and are giving no times that it will be rectified. I do not believe Quicken knows or is concerned about this problem and the problems it causes. I use multiple accounts and make payments such as tax payments and collect interest on some of my accounts. If I have to go to each individual institution and write down when tax payments are received by the government and record interest payments not to mention checks written and received for payment, I might as well get a ledger book and record in there!!! QUICKEN NEEDS TO MAKE THIS A TOP PRIORITY FIX NOW!!! It has caused me, and I know I am not alone, a considerable amount of time and effort, which is the opposite reason of buying this program and paying a yearly subscription. When will this be fixed and why does it not work, what happened from one day to the next day?

• tennek
    tennek Member
    Options

I am having a similar problem Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR -  Invalid credentials). I am able to re input the info in quicken as if adding a new account only when I go to update and down load new transactions to the Navy accounts I'm getting the error above. Anyone here of a update to the solution was fine till the last update quicken installed maybe time to roll back to the previous version!

• txranger72
    txranger72 Member
    Options

Yes, same issue here on Mac trying to connect to NFCU, had same issue as OP where connecting and linking accounts works perfectly but no go on any downloads after that with error Error FDP-1022 (CP_SERVER_ERROR - Invalid Credentials) and no apparent attempts at MFA.

This discussion has been closed.