What is going on with Quicken Subscription product transaction download?

Options

the product has completely gone downhill to ZERO

Every week one of my banks for financial institutions errors on the download

the product has gone from 100% reliable to ZERO and it takes hours to remedy and usually requires a lengthy hold for Quicken support to fix

Who can tell me why this is happening

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

How did you determine that it's a Q issue … and not an issue with your bank(s)?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

How did you determine that it's a Q issue … and not an issue with your bank(s)?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Allan Roeder
    Options

Last week they deinstalled my latest version and re-installed manually to solve my Citi credit card issues, I'm continually having issues with Bank of America its almost every other week I need to re-authorize

• Allan Roeder
    Options

Ive been using quicken for 20 + years. All my issues started once we were forced to use subscription

to make matters worse the wait time for support is outrageous

I'm not new to computers I've spent my 40 year career installing computer software

• RalphC
    RalphC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've never had issues with the subscription or previous versions (25+ year user). Seeing as "they" (assuming this is a reference to Quicken Support) installed a fresh version of Quicken, the problem is not in the Quicken program and I would start to suspect the data file(s) or the Windows environment.

I would create a new data file and enter some accounts and see if you can duplicate the results. If not, then your data file(s) are suspect. If you still experience issues, I would start with some Windows troubleshooting.

This discussion has been closed.