I can't deactivate online services because menu is missing and it is messing everything up (BECU)

Options
dman76
dman76 Member

I thought I figured out a workaround for the BECU issue but maybe not. Quick recap, I think it used to be setup with DC and now only EWC works. I have several accounts with this bank and every other one of them has the online services menu in the account details except for the checking. I was able to deactivate the others and set them up again and they are fine, but it keeps giving me an error that the BECU Checking account can't update and I cant deactivate it because there is no option. When I deactivated everything and set it up again, it setup all BECU accounts (even a new checking account), but I need to someone disable the online services from the old one. Any ideas why that option is missing from the account details?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And that error is???

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• dman76
    dman76 Member
    Options

It says "Accounts at BECU are not enabled correctly and need to be deactivated and reactivated to allow Quicken to properly get new transactions. Go to quicken.com/support and search for EWC-DC Mismatch"

My search for that says I need to deactivate one as well but as mentioned above, there is no longer and online services tab in my BECU Checking account details.

This discussion has been closed.