Upgraded to 54.16, now can't download transactions into register

Options

Everything was working fine until upgrading to 54.16. Now all downloaded transactions will not show up in my register to accept, etc even though the flag on account list on left indicates transactions were downloaded.

In fact, when I go to Tools—>Online Center I can see all of the downloaded transactions, but nothing in the register. When I push the button in Online Center screen that says "Compare to Register" it just spins but again, nothing is put in register for each account under Downloaded Transactions at bottom to accept.

I have Restored back to previous working file several times, Super Validated the file, etc, and everyone time since upgrading to 54.16 I am having this issue.

Is anyone else having this problem with 54.16??

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @adrosen23,

Please refer to this support article for troubleshooting instructions. However, if the all the instructions have already been followed and the issue persists, then as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Leave Me Alone
    Options

@adrosen23, I'm also having issues with Quicken not downloading the transactions from my bank. It happened IMMEDIATELY after downloading 54.16. I'm getting REALLY F'n tired of Quicken forcing updates on us that break core functionality. I just went a long time without it being able to download from Fidelity Net Benefits. Quicken support was garbage and did NOTHING about it except give me the run around… FOR MONTHS. I had to work with someone at Fidelity who said they had a back door contact with people at Quicken. THEY were able to work with them to finally get it fixed.

Now here we go again with issues downloading from my bank. I followed all the instructions Anja listed but like most support responses, they did nothing. I will attempt to call support tomorrow but know it will get me nowhere.

• tnmats
    tnmats Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 4
    Options

@Leave Me Alone , make sure that you've got User Account Control settings set to default in Windows. That way you'll get a notification that takes up your entire screen asking if you want any program update. I have my Windows 10 installation set up that way in particular due to Quicken. Whenever I start Quicken, if there's an update ready UAC lets me know and I deny accepting the update.

Never, ever let any program auto-update itself on your PC (especially Quicken). I wait for at least 2 months before installing any Quicken update and that's only after reading what others had as issues in these forums. If I do install an update, it's always via the downloaded mondo patch version. I do not trust Quicken's built-in update feature after a few horrid experiences with it years ago.

This discussion has been closed.