Community Login

Options

I recently needed support and could not login in with my community user. The email was the same as my quicken ID connected to the app / associated with my finances I use quicken for.

I created a new user with this email. Now the only place I can access the community is this computer. The account is logged in since I created it?

On another machine, 3rd one, I could use I was unable to log in nor would it send the code to email to change my password.

I tried to create a new user and it required a phone. I put in my phone number but it tried to send me a text. That does not work with a land line.

How do I get access to the community as Quicken does not offer support?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Call Quicken Support at 650-250-1900 and let them help you unravel the problem with your original Quicken ID. When contacting Quicken Support please note the posted hours of operation
    Typically, the Community password should be the same as the one used in Quicken as your Quicken ID and Password.

If you don't have a cell phone, be sure to set your Quicken ID to use your email address for sending a security code.
    The code should arrive in your mailbox within a minute. You may have to perform a manual receive of new emails in your PC's email program to bypass the usual 10 minute (or so) wait time between new mail checks. The security code is only good for about 15 minutes.

This discussion has been closed.