How can I fix a Budget change that Quicken made?

Options

Quicken reset my budget *yet again.* This happens at least once annually and has for the past 4 years I have used the software.
(Hubby is a Computer Science professor. He is rolling his eyes at you all. I was hoping the company that bought Quicken might have a better track record that Inuit, so I stuck around for another year).

1. Does anyone have suggestions on how to deal with this issue? Setting up a budget is an hours long project. I am employed again. I don't have time like I did in the past to keep fixing this issue.
    (Quicken - While I like what you offer over their peers, the budget resets and account mismatches are the 2 reasons why I currently won't suggest Quicken to others. It's a pricey program to be having these level of issues).
  2. For this situation, I would like to re-copy over my 2023 budget to 2024 again so it is just some tweaks vs having to rewrite the whole bloody thing since Quicken really got super creative with my 2024 budget. I do not want to create a new budget since I look back at my old ones. Is there a way to do this?
    (I thought Quicken had been autosaving backups, so I was originally going to revert to an earlier version. Surprise! that was not the case).
  3. The only fix I have seen for this issue is to turn off the the Mobile/Web sync, correct? What if I use this feature?
    (Quicken - where are you at in resolving this reoccurring issue? I have the sync on as hubby uses the app to deal with his receipts, so that option really isn't a fix for us since we use Both versions)

(Yes Quicken, I report the bug to your tech people every time it happens. I never have gotten feedback from doing this, so I have no idea if they issue has been resolved, though I am going to say no since it keeps happening to myself and others. I am using Windows 10 Home and Android for the app)

Tagged:

Answers

This discussion has been closed.