Does Quicken work with Synchrony Bank card for Sleep Number.

Options
johnodrake
johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭

I attempted to setup and Synchrony did not recognize the Sleep Number account. The CSR at Synchrony did not know what Quicken was when I asked the question.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are numerous posts in this Community that Sleep Number can be set up for download with Synchrony. But perhaps the issue in this posted Alert is currently preventing you from connecting?: NEW! 1/30/24 Multiple Synchrony instances CC-502/FDP-102.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any suggestion on what Synchrony instance in Quicken to use when trying to setup the Sleep Number account?

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

This is no connection setup option for "Sleep Number" so if you can get it set up I would think it would have to be down this "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards":

Here is a current thread of users posting about various Synchrony credit cards not downloading or being able to be set up. It's was prompted that Alert I'd mentioned in my last post. You might want to review it and track it by bookmarking it so you are kept better informed of developments regarding this connection issue.:

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That is what I tried to use. Does not work with the Sleep Number card account.

• Boatnmaniac
    Options

That is what others have posted they have used. Also, since the Alert is about a wide variety of Synchrony credit cards not working for downloads right now (since at least 1/24) , I think that's a pretty good indication that it will not work for you right now, either. I think you'll probably need to keep trying or wait until others start posting that their connection is working, again, or the Alert gets updated to say the issue is resolved.

• johnodrake
    johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Roger that

This discussion has been closed.