Adding Upgrade loan to Quicken Classic (Windows)

Options

I am a new user. I am trying to add my Upgrade loan, but it is not listed as one of the 14,000 options. That doesn't seem correct — it is a big lender and has been around since 2016. Is there something I am missing? Is my only option to input the loan and transactions manually?

It is impossible to search for information on this topic using the word "upgrade". Thx

Tagged:

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It appears that Upgrade is not a Quicken Financial Institution (FI) "partner" that allows for downloading information into Quicken. There's no "Upgrade" FI I could find in the fidir.txt file that lists all FIs that allow for downloading.

It looks like Upgrade sells its loans to credit unions throughout the nation, but probably retains the servicing rights to the loan so I expect that Upgrade could allow downloading into Quicken, if they wished to do so. It's not Quicken's choice as to whether a given FI allows downloading, it's the FI's choice to allow it, or not.

You might get in touch with Upgrade and ask if downloading is available - they might subcontract with an FI to do the actual servicing - and advocate that they do allow for downloading if they currently don't.

This discussion has been closed.