add rows

Options

How do I add rows to accounts that have spend and receive

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited February 7 Answer ✓
    Options

Ah, thanks for clarifying. So you actually want to change the columns, not the rows. In the bottom menu bar, on the right side, click the Columns icon. This will pop up a menu where you can select Deposit and Payment (for a checking account), and de-select Amount.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    Options

@boomer5413 Could you clarify what you mean by "add rows"? Each row is a transaction. Transactions are created by downloading from your financial institution and or by entering them manually. Adding a manual transaction — a "new row" — can be done by (a) clicking the "New" button in the bottom toolbar, (b) pulling down the Transactions menu to select New Transaction, or (c) pressing Command-N ("N" for "new"). If that's not what you were asking, please reply and clarify.

• boomer5413
    boomer5413 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks

I did not make myself clear

For example, when I pull up my checking account, there is a top row that has date, payee, category, amount, and balance. I want to have spend and receive in that row instead of amount

• jacobs
    edited February 7 Answer ✓
    Options

Ah, thanks for clarifying. So you actually want to change the columns, not the rows. In the bottom menu bar, on the right side, click the Columns icon. This will pop up a menu where you can select Deposit and Payment (for a checking account), and de-select Amount.

• boomer5413
    boomer5413 Member ✭✭
    Options

😀great-that works and thanks

This discussion has been closed.