quicken classic windows v54.16..NFCU One Step Update Issue

Options

After running a one step update for NFCU checking account, the first five transactions dated 02/05/2024 updated fine. All transactions from 02/02/2024 thru 12/12/2023 did not get updated.

How do I retrieve the missing transactions from NFCU checking account without manually inserting them.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please explain what NFCU is the acronym for.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Northwest federal credit union

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am not seeing any recent posts by others regarding an issue with downloading from NFCU via One Step Update. Did you get an error code or error message? If so, what is it?

Specifically regarding the missing transactions for that date range: The FIDIR list show that NFCU also supports the Web Connect (WC) connection method. This is where you log into your online account at NFCU and manually download the transactions in QFX (or "Web Connect" or "Quicken") file format. Then you can import that downloaded file into Quicken. During the import process you should be prompted to link the import to your NFCU account that is already in Quicken. It's not an ideal process but it can help out in a pinch. (BTW, if you do this, I recommend that you first back up your data file in case something goes wrong.)Web

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.