Missing check column

Options

I somehow lost my check column and went to the gear box at the top right to find the register columns. It does not show up on my Quicken. I only have the option of Classic View with some transactions but not the register transactions. How do I get other views than the classic view?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please do TOOLS, Account List and click EDIT adjacent to the account. What is the "Account Type" shown?

When you say "it does not show …", what is IT? Did you click "Register columns" under that gear icon?

When you say "some transactions, but not the register transactions", does that mean SOME register transactions, but not all? Have you tried clicking RESET at the top of the register?

At the top of the register, what column has the "arrowhead", and what direction is it pointing?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited February 7
    Options

@Anne M - In order to add a column to an account register, you need to be in the register. From what you describe, it sounds like you were in the "Home" tab. Once you are in the account register, the gear icon should now show you "register columns". Another easier way (in my opinion) to get to the "register columns" is to click on the little register icon to the right of the Balance column.

This discussion has been closed.