Dropbox 100GB offer missing

Options

I purchased Quicken Deluxe yesterday to renewal my current subscription. The software package I got says it comes with a Dropbox 100GB secure backup. However, after following the instructions in Quicken, I only saw a 5GB offer. So, I called Quicken support this morning. After 40 minutes, they told me that this offer is only for new subscribers. I checked the software package again, no where it says the offer is only for new subscribers. Quicken will need to either honor this offer, or change the false advisement on the Quicken software package.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You were provided some bad information by Quicken Support. True, this offer is for new subscribers. But not true is that is is only for new subscribers. It is an offer for both new subscribers and people who resubscribe when their subscription expires.

You can read more about it here: Dropbox 100GB Offer - What about the existing Subscription users?. If you did not get this offer extended to you, you will need to contact Quicken Support, again. If they put up any fuss about this, point them to this post thread that I just referenced….tell them that @Quicken Anja (Quicken Community Moderator) said it is applicable to subscription renewals, as well. Others who have been provided inaccurate information about this, like you were, have pushed back on that and have been successful in getting the 100GB offer extended to them.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You were provided some bad information by Quicken Support. True, this offer is for new subscribers. But not true is that is is only for new subscribers. It is an offer for both new subscribers and people who resubscribe when their subscription expires.

You can read more about it here: Dropbox 100GB Offer - What about the existing Subscription users?. If you did not get this offer extended to you, you will need to contact Quicken Support, again. If they put up any fuss about this, point them to this post thread that I just referenced….tell them that @Quicken Anja (Quicken Community Moderator) said it is applicable to subscription renewals, as well. Others who have been provided inaccurate information about this, like you were, have pushed back on that and have been successful in getting the 100GB offer extended to them.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• rouyang
    rouyang Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Boatnmaniac!

This discussion has been closed.