Expired and reconcile dates

Options

I just got off the phone with Quicken and the Membership Expired message that started with the last update about 2 to 3 month ago. I also brought up the fact that when doing a reconcile for a 30 day month to a 31 day month and vice versa, you have to manual change the day. The latter problem has been there every since I purchased my first subscription to Quicken many years ago and I have advised them of the situation at least 3 times in the past as well as today, and I'm told they are working on it. It been over 15 years or more that I've been told that. Today, I was told the same thing. I think it high time that this goes viral as there are many users of Quicken. The rep was nice and I'm not a shouting type person but when he told me they can't remove the Membership Expired, that kind of ticked me off. They can remove it.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NO THEY CAN'T, if your membership is indeed expired. You can do HELP, About Quicken to see your "Membership Valid Until" date.

Even if they could, why should they?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just to clarify the situation, your subscription is up to date, and you are still getting the Membership Expired message?

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.