Macy's OSU Issue (QWIN)

Options
2»

Comments

• KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    edited February 23
    Options

I'm still getting the incorrect credit card number. The number received is non existent and does NOT match with the credit card on file on Macys Website. I'm going to restore from a backup that still had the correct info before the problem occurred and see if they will give me the correct info. If not, for me the problem will be considered on going.

UPDATE. I resored from an earlier back up when I still had the correct info. When I login into the bank to reconnect, I still get the INCORRECT AND NON EXISTENT credit card number. Could it be because the account is closed? I still have a balance on it I'm paying for

UPDATE 2 While still on the earlier restored file I added the account as if it were a new one. Some how it gave me the correct credit card. Just to test it out I restored the file with the newer information even with the possible error non existent credit card. I added the credit card as if it was a new one, when it connected the account, quicken game me the CORRECT credit card number and I linked it with the existing credit card account I wanted quicken to link or connect to. This issue was a disaster. I hope things like this never happen again. Thank goodness I don't have business accounts or else I'd panic if quicken was my only source of management. I'd blame the bank first as this particular bank that Macy's is connected to isn't a conglomerate like chase, Capital One or Bank of America

This discussion has been closed.