AMZN Stock not updating

Options

My AMZN stock does not update. It seems to have stopped a few days ago but I am entirely sure. I just noticed it.

Each day, I have to go to Security List | Add Security and add it, even thought I already have it. When I do this, the price updates. Then tomorrow, same thing …..

I have confirmed that I have my stock matched with an online security and its CUSIP matches.

It is not in my Security List (Tools | Security List) even after I (re)add it.

Anyone have any ideas?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Possibly a corrupt data file? Have you tried validating the file and rebuilding investment lots? It certainly sounds like you're doing things right in your Add Security process.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In the security list, have you tried "Show Hidden Securities", to see if it's there?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• SteveInReno
    SteveInReno Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have validated the file. No issues. I have not tried reentering all my investment transactions…. Yet.

• SteveInReno
    SteveInReno Member ✭✭
    Options

That worked. I found Amazon. It was hidden somehow. I didnt notice the check box on this screen.

I wonder if that is why it is not updating the quote. Will see on Monday if the quote now updates. Thank you Mr NotACPA. I see you're a Quicken user since 1990. Wow! 🤩I've been using it since 1999. I thought I was a long time user.

Anyhow, will check back in on Monday to confirm if this fixed my quote issue as well.

• SteveInReno
    SteveInReno Member ✭✭
    Options

@NotACPA - This worked. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.