Incomplete Commission Downloads from Charles Schwab

Options
Richard Kennedy
Richard Kennedy Member ✭✭✭

Hardware: Mac Pro (2019) with 3.3 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon W, AMD Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB, MD Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB

Software: macOS Version 14.3.1 (23D60); Quicken Classic Premier for Mac Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)

While Schwab Prime Broker Fees are correctly downloaded, the Executing Broker Commissions and Exchange Processing Fees are NOT downloaded. This required manual updating of the transaction. Quicken should automatically download Executing Broker Commissions and Exchange Processing Fees and import them into Quicken.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Quicken can only import what Schwab is downloading; my guess is that Schwab isn't including those fees.

Unless anyone else here chimes in with knowledge of this specific issue, you could contact Quicken Support to have them look at it with you. However, since Schwab uses Direct Connect which does directly from their server to your desktop Quicken, my guess is that Quicken Support will tell you that you need to pursue this with Schwab's technical support. (If Schwab provides a way to download transactions in QFX or OFX format, you could do a download to your desktop ad open the file in TextEdit to see exactly what Schwab is or isn't sending — but I don't think Schwab offers QFX/OFX downloads.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.