Some Acccounts not updating with OSU

Options

Quicken Deluxe, R54.16, Build 27.1.54.46 on Windows 10

I obsessively OSU daily. Some of my accounts have not updated since 2/10/24 including USAA, AMEX, Citi, and others.

OSU gives no errors.

The Update Summary does not show those accounts in the OSU Complete section.

If I attempt to update a single account (Ctr+Alt+U), I get a OSU Progress screen that behaves "normally", but no transactions appear; the Last downloaded status remains 2/20/24, and the Update Summary is blank.

I have multiple logins with some of these accounts — a mix of mine/spouses or personal/business. Some accounts from multiple logins work just fine (Schwab); some download from one login but not the other; some don't download at all.

I am concluding that OSU is broken. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• SomeQknDude
    SomeQknDude Member ✭✭
    Options

to clarify: I use the word "account" in the Quicken context. I have multiple accounts at the same "financial institution" — each account has only one login, but there may be different logins for different accounts at the same institution.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Having Accounts in Quicken that are set for Automatically accepting downloads into the Account has been known to cause some oddball situations similar to what you're describing, so if you have your Accounts set up this way you might try turning that feature off to see if that fixes things.

• SomeQknDude
    SomeQknDude Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you. I do not.

I have been using Quicken for a long, long time (I'm thinking 30 years, maybe longer) — for the most part it behaves as expected. This is a new problem for me and I have not made any changes recently.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any commonality as to downloading methods among the "missing" Accounts? I think the cut over for Citi Accounts to go to EWC+ was 2/10 so maybe that's the commonality?

I take it you've tried all the "usual" methods at this point - file validation, resetting, disconnecting/reconnecting?

If the Accounts all are using EWC+ and you've exhausted the usual methods of trying to fix it, then probably Official Quicken Support would be the next stop.

This discussion has been closed.