When you enter a transaction, how do bring up the entire payee list (Q Mac)

Options
KAP478
KAP478 Member ✭✭

Regardless of entering a new transaction or enteering a memorized payee, how can I bring up the entire list to select a payee. The reason why I'm asking is I may downsize the payee list. The same can be said of categories

Best Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Click menu Window > Payees & Rules to see all of your payees. Click menu Window > Categories to see all of your categories. In both of these windows, you have the ability to merge payees or categories to help winnow down the number.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

You have to select two — or more — Payees for the Merge button to become active. (Command-click on each Payee to select them.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Click menu Window > Payees & Rules to see all of your payees. Click menu Window > Categories to see all of your categories. In both of these windows, you have the ability to merge payees or categories to help winnow down the number.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • KAP478
    KAP478 Member ✭✭
    edited February 16
    Options

I did it as you sad and it worked for the most part. However, the merge button was greyed out. How do I get it not to grey out? @RickO

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

You have to select two — or more — Payees for the Merge button to become active. (Command-click on each Payee to select them.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.