I'm trying to print my transactions but amounts are not being entered.

Options

Why are my amounts not showing up on my printouts

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know. Why don't you tell us what you are doing to print out your transactions? Please be specific on the step-by-step process so I or someone else can perhaps determine what the issue is and provide you some assistance.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Robert Sanders
    Options

When I try to print the page I have on my screen, the amounts of the expenses are not printed. The deposits are printed.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK, that is helpful. But I am still trying to understand what it is that you are trying to do and how you are trying to do that. Please provide the previously requested information. Specifically:

• What are you trying to print? A report…which one? An account register screen…which type of account? Something else…what is it?
    • What are the steps you are taking to do the print out? There are multiple ways to print from Quicken. Understanding which one you are using can be very important.

Have you been able to successfully print out whatever you are trying to print out before?

Also, expense numbers are sometimes in red font.

• Have you checked your printer to see if your red ink level is OK? If you don't know, try printing something else with red color and see if it prints properly. If the red does not print properly it means your red ink level is low or the cartridge might need to be cleaned.
    • If you are trying to print out a report, you can go to Edit > Preferences > Reports Only > uncheck the box for Apply color to expenses in reports > OK.
    • Or can your printer be set up to print out in black only or grayscale instead of color?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.