Quicken Canada does not convert foreign currency accounts (e.g: USD) into Canadian on mobile site

Options
ikeses
ikeses Member

This has been a longstanding issue, I filed an open ticket on this a couple of years back but it never got resolved. Can someone please look into fixing this?

If Quicken Desktop can properly convert USD to CAD, I assume the cloud/mobile site should be able to do same?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @ikeses,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they have access to tools that we on the Community can't access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. If you have the ticket number from your previous contact, I recommend having that handy when you reach out. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Mobile/Web has never had multiple currency support:

Both Quicken Windows Canadian and Quicken Mac choose to allow syncing "foreign" currency accounts to Quicken Mobile/Web, but that is really a "false" indication. They are just sending "numbers" there isn't any actual support for dealing with the different currencies.

Quicken Windows US will refuse to sync any account that isn't in USD. More restrictive, but it gets the point across quicker that there isn't any such real support for it.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • DanS
    DanS Member
    Options

Following. I have the same issue. My banking balance in Quicken Classic Deluxe is in Canadian Dollars, but on Mobile it treats everything as a single currency.