How do I connect my UBS OneSource Account to Quicken?

Options

When I select to add a new account in Quicken, I search for UBS. I see the option for UBS One Source (onesource.ubs.com), however, when I try to log in, it says it cannot find my account. I noticed that there are other OneSource URLs available for individual employers, but I do not see my company (Accenture). Can you please support?

Tagged:

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whether or not an employer's benefit plan supports Quicken should be defined in the contract between the investment company and the employer. I suggest that you contact UBS or your employer's Plan Administrator and ask them if the plan supports downloading into Quicken. If so, ask them if they have any special log in requirements for Quicken access. It is very common for special logins to be required for employer benefit plans and using the normal web login will not work.

If you are told that the plan does not support Quicken initiation of downloads into Quicken, ask if they support manual downloading of account and transactions data in .QFX file format (also sometimes referred to as Web Connect or Quicken format files). If they do, then that might be the only way you can download into Quicken.

If they do not support Quicken at all, you should request them to add that support. They will need to update their contract between themselves so that UBS can then contract with the aggregator (Intuit) to add support for Quicken. Once Intuit gets it added to the FIDIR list, then Quicken will be able to download from UBS.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.