Quicken Mac and security code autofill

Options
J. Holmes
J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭

Does autofill of authentication codes sent via text messages work well for others in Quicken Mac? The functionality has worked a handful of times, but more times than not, it doesn’t work.

I can’t seem to figure out a pattern for the few times the functionality has work.

I am running Sonoma 14.3.1 on a MacBook Pro w/ Apple M3 Pro chip.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

It seems to work for some users sometimes. Quicken has said it's an Apple macOS issue that they can't fix, but hasn't provided any further explanation about why it works for some and not for others.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • J. Holmes
    J. Holmes Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Options

Thanks, @jacobs. I suppose I am not one of the lucky ones. I haven't had much success using either a M1, M2, or M3 machine with various OS versions.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I don't understand how this can work flawlessly with various websites but not with Quicken Mac. But the developers have stated more than once that "it's not us, it's Apple." Unfortunately, I don't know where anyone can move forward from here except accepting that it doesn't work and hoping that one day it suddenly does.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Triver
    Triver Member
    Options

All accounts stopped downloading when I moved to M2 chip MacBook Air. Is there a fix?

This discussion has been closed.