Missing transactions in Citicard download

Options

for the past several weeks, I have been missing small charges when I reconcile my Citibank cc. They force me to make a Balance Adjustment to reconcile. Research today shows that one of those charges that did not come through on the download was a Pay by Phone parking charge. Anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are the missing transactions for repeat amounts?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• carmstrong
    carmstrong Member
    Options

No, they don't seem to be but several have been for the same amount. i.e. the Pay by Phone charge

Quicken user since the 80's, using QW release R54.16

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@carmstrong missing transactions for the same (aka repeat) amounts is a recent issue that has been occurring now for a few weeks. One of the long-time posters here has a post about it here:

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@mshiggins

I think at the moment, until they have this fixed, if someone is reporting missing transactions, we can assume that it is this problem. We might be wrong with one in hundred, but those will be exposed later when they get this main problem fixed, and it doesn't fix those rare other problems.

It is hard to describe to people in one line what is meant by "repeating" or "duplicate" amounts/transactions, since one of the "repeating/duplicates" are in fact "missing", so people don't think about it that way as the "missing one is the duplicate".

Maybe something like this:

Do the missing transaction(s) have the same amount as another recent transaction(s) in your register?

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.