Business and Personal for Mac

Options
dodanse
dodanse Member

I just upgraded to Business and Personal Quicken as I was excited it was now offered on Mac. I am trying to create an invoice and see that this feature is no where to be found. This was the main reason I upgraded to the business version. If Quicken is excited to create products for Mac, it would be nice if they were the same with the same options as we pay the same subscription fee to only get less. Please update the Quicken Business and Personal Version 7.5.2 macOS 13.4 to include the one feature I really want, otherwise I will not be continuing with the upgraded subscription.

Thank you.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@dodanse It's unfortunate you hadn't looked on this forum previously, where this has been widely discussed over the past few months. After many years of user pleas, Quicken last year committed to building a Business & Personal version for Mac. They could have waited another year or two until they built all the business features before releasing something, but instead they typically release major new features in stages, and iteratively add more functionality in subsequent releases. In December they released a first iteration of that project. They have stated here that they will be adding more functionality — including invoicing. So it's on their schedule and it is coming:

But we don't know when.

You'll have to decide if you want to stick with Quicken until the invoicing functionality is added or not.

If you decide Business & Personal isn't worth it for you and you don't want to wait for invoicing functionality, you can downgrade your subscription back to Quicken Deluxe. If you just purchased Quicken, you could get a refund within 30 days of purchase. In your case, it sounds like you were an existing Quicken subscriber who upgraded your subscription; I don't know if they'll refund you in cash, but I think they'll downgrade your subscription and credit the additional amount you paid for the Business level towards an extension on your subscription. You'd need to contact Quicken Support to explain you upgraded, found the functionality didn't meet your expectation, and want to downgrade and get your money back.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.