How do I create a register report?

Options
QVW
QVW Member
edited March 30 in Reports (Windows)

It is not listed under the reports and graphs. It used to be Listed under the gear icon. It is no longer there.

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@QVW it has moved. Click on "More Reports" and it should be the first report on the list -

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Go to the account you want the report for. Click on the gear at the top right and pick More reports, then select Register report.

The Register report is the same as the Banking Transactions report, customized to include just the selected account.

QWin Premier subscription
  • QVW
    QVW Member
    Options

Thank you both for your quick answers. Unfortunately, I do not have this option. The gear does not bring up the register report or any of the other options I use to have. See attached photo.I also cannot save using a title I want, or to a place that I want. When I click on my saved reports it does not show anything.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@QVW - the menu you attached is the transaction menu that you would get if you right click on a transaction. Not sure why you are getting the transaction menu when you click on the gear. Try this - do a [Ctrl+Shift+N]. That should bring up the register menu.

This discussion has been closed.