Portfolio Value report allows column selection, but not interval selection

Options
wtd60
wtd60 Member, Windows Beta Beta
edited April 4 in Reports (Windows)

Portfolio Value report allows column selection, but not interval selection, while Portfolio Value and Cost basis report allows interval selection, but not column selection.

I'd like to export a report to excel so I would be able to analyze portfolio or account or security value over time. However, when I try to do that with the Portfolio Value and Cost Basis report, then I also have no choice but to also accept the cost basis as well. The Value and Cost Bases are captured in separate columns, which complicates the excel spreadsheet..

However, when I try to do that with the Portfolio Value report, I am offered a column choice that would allow me to de-select the cost basis, but that report provides no option for time interval and just gives a snapshot.

Seems to me that one or the other or both of these reports should let me select columns AND time intervals (start to finish) and time periods to report (yearly, quarterly, monthly , etc)

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You could use the Net Worth & Balances > Net Worth or Account Balances report instead.

QWin Premier subscription
  • wtd60
    wtd60 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Thanks, it wasn't apparent to me, but that works.

This discussion has been closed.