New brokerage account does not show up in brokerage account?

Options
Jeff76
Jeff76 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 4 in Reports (Windows)

I just added another stock I bought this week to my brokerage account. The odd thing is even though I clicked to include this account in my net worth totals it does not see it for some reason. Is there a limit of how many stocks you can show in the net worth reports?

Best Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jeff76 there is no limit on the number of accounts that will show on a Net Worth Report. Sometimes though selecting accounts or categories gets a little quirky. Normally you would want to add all accounts for the Net Worth report, but it you need to exclude some, I would first select "Show hidden accounts" and then "Clear All". Then deselect "Show hidden accounts" and then "Select All". After that uncheck any account that you want to exclude.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Is Early Access enabled:

That's been known to screw up reports in mysterious ways.

Answers

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Jeff76 there is no limit on the number of accounts that will show on a Net Worth Report. Sometimes though selecting accounts or categories gets a little quirky. Normally you would want to add all accounts for the Net Worth report, but it you need to exclude some, I would first select "Show hidden accounts" and then "Clear All". Then deselect "Show hidden accounts" and then "Select All". After that uncheck any account that you want to exclude.

• Jeff76
    Jeff76 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I can select just that account and the Net Worth reports sees it and shows the proper amount in that account. Yet when I clear and select all, the Net Worth report still does not include the amount in that account. I checked the date and it is correct, and it is not hidden. It is set up just like all my other brokerage accounts….very odd.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Is Early Access enabled:

That's been known to screw up reports in mysterious ways.

• Jeff76
    Jeff76 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Seems to be working now??? Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.