Has Quicken given up on trying to get Kohl's back?

Options
50Cents
50Cents Member ✭✭

I'm on a MAC. Have been trying to reconnect to Kohl's since Sept 2023. Kohl's customer service acts like they don't know what Quicken is. Quicken keeps telling me to contact Kohl's. The "Community seems to be upset as well but I guess our collective voice is not that strong?

Best Answer

• 50Cents
    50Cents Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes I bugged Kohl’s this is an “Agent” response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your ability to download your account information to quicken. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. At this time statement information can only be downloaded in PDF format for your records. We hope to have the ability to download to Quicken available in the future. I appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

Im sorry that Quicken has taken the brunt of the problem! If I could get my wife to quit thinking Kohl’s has the best prices I’d get rid of the CC!

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If Kohl's doesn't want to allow Q to connect, there's nothing Q can do about it.

Q simply doesn't have enough staff to go pursue every retailer out there.

Go bug Kohl's. They made the decision and only they can change it.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 3
    Options

Have you tried calling or sending an email to Kohl's Office of the President and give them your input? The contact addresses should be on Kohl's website.

It is up to company management at Kohl's (or insert any other company name here) to decide whether they are willing to support Quicken downloads or not.
    The company website should have instructions on what type of download methods are available.

• 50Cents
    50Cents Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes I bugged Kohl’s this is an “Agent” response:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding your ability to download your account information to quicken. I appreciate this opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. At this time statement information can only be downloaded in PDF format for your records. We hope to have the ability to download to Quicken available in the future. I appreciate the time you took to contact us and look forward to serving you again.

Im sorry that Quicken has taken the brunt of the problem! If I could get my wife to quit thinking Kohl’s has the best prices I’d get rid of the CC!

• Loganrun
    Loganrun Member ✭✭
    Options

Drop a letter off to the following folks at Kohl's headquarters if we want to get any reaction it seems going forward at this point.

Kohl's, Inc.

N56 W17000 Ridgewood Dr

Menomonee, WI 53051

CEO - Tom Kingsbury, CFO - Jill Timm, Chief Tech Officer - Siobhán McFeeney

Main Office (262) 703-7000

Since Comenity bank no longer services Kohl's credit card and Capital One is now in charge of the is service we need to put more effort in having them offer this download capability. Capital One is currently servicing companies such a Walmart, Pottery Barn, Bass Pro Shops, REI, etc.

I have a feeling sending an email or calling customer support is not getting to the higher management levels at this point. Drop a note in the mail does get some attention! I'll get off my soapbox at this time and hope for the best.

Thanks😊

• infosecureprollc
    Options

Thanks for the tips - someone else in another discussion thread posted a software for Windows only that converts PDF to Quicken format - ImportQIF6.0.25.0 - google it because this thread will not allow me to post a link.

It works in the meantime.

• infosecureprollc
    Options

There's an error in my earlier comment - it's pdf2qif - not importqui6.0.25.0

This discussion has been closed.