Quicken Classic Deluxe for Mac Update to 7.6.1 Doesn't Update...Just Loops

Options

Had the same investment account…and others accounts….issues with the 7.6 update yesterday but was able to resolve them all. Tried updating to 7.6.1 today and the process just loops…downloads and installs the update, relaunches, gives the 7.6.1 update notice again. Checked the version and it's still 7.6.0 Build 706.52603.100. Have tried multiple times. Will wait to see if this is another "undocumented feature" that will result in a new update to 7.6.2.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@jsgraves For what it's worth, my update to 7.6.1 installed correctly, on two computers. You could try moving your Quicken.app from the Applications folder to your Desktop, and then downloading a fresh copy from Quicken.com to see if that breaks to loop you're in.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • jsgraves
    jsgraves Member
    Options

Thanks @jacobs Just tried again and the update worked. However, I'm now back to the issue with my investments that I, and others, encountered with the 7.6.0 update…that 7.6.1 was supposed to address. Off to go research how to resolve that issue…sigh.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@jsgraves Just pull down the dropdown menu to select some other group of accounts, then change it back to All Investing Accounts, and you should be back in business.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993