Report formats

Options
Roy Van Brunt
Roy Van Brunt Member ✭✭✭
edited April 9 in Reports (Mac)

Whenever I inquire for a report of Easy Answer from the menu line (eg. "spent on", or "paid to" ) the reports do not display the dates for the transactions. There is no column for that. Kind of important. And the screen that pops up is small size and needs to be formatted - the amounts are all off the right side and cannot be seen until resized. It didn't used to be this way

Quicken Classic Premier version

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Roy Van Brunt I'm trying to reproduce that you're seeing, but I'm not seeing what you're describing. If I run the bottom Easy Answer report, "How much did I pay to [Payee] for the period XXX", the report it generates appears to be a regular transaction report. It shows Date, Column, Payee name, and Amount; all are easily visible in the report window. Similarly, if I run "How much did I spend [Period] on [Category]", I again see a regular transaction report with the same four columns.

What version of Quicken are you running, and what version of macOS? Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing (blacking out any personal data)?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.