Capital One Transaction download error FDP-189

Options
wrabrams
wrabrams Member ✭✭

It has not been possible to download my Capital One transactions even after reauthorization of the account for several days. I can log into the Capital One website without a problem but cannot sync the account using Quicken (Version 7.6.1 (Build 706.52627.100) macOS 14.3.1). This is not a new account. What is the solution? Many people have reported this issue before but not solution has been posted by Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @wrabrams,

When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? What is your connection method with Capital One? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wrabrams
    wrabrams Member ✭✭
    Options

I was able to resolve the issue with a Quicken chat (live): by deactivating the account and then reactivating the account. Unfortunately in the community discussions that others have described a similar problem this solution was not offered. Rather only … wait 5 days and if it does not self cure, then contact support.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @wrabrams,

Thank you for coming back to update us, I am happy to hear that Quicken Support was able to help resolve the issue.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.