Target Card transactions will not download to Quicken

Options
PRW
PRW Member

I am trying to download my Target Redcard transactions to Quicken and I am getting the error message "Quicken is unable to completer your request (OL-22-A)" Does anyone know how to fix this

Comments

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You could always go the Target Redcard webpage and download the Quicken (.QFX) file and import it. It works every time without an error and doesn't take that much longer compared to fighting with the errors.

The path to the download option is clicking on "Go to Full Transaction History" on the opening webpage after logging in.

Change "All History" to the correct timeframe.

Then "Choose Format", selecting Quicken, the file will be downloaded. Double-clicking on the .QFX file will start the import into Quicken. The first time you will probably "link" to the existing account in Quicken.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Leon Fredericks
    Options

splasher - that is only a work around. people purchase quicken for the automatic downloads from the financial institutions. Target use to work. What broke it? Quicken needs to address this issue and address it ASAP. End of story.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can call it a work around, but if a user doesn't want their information in an aggregator's cloud, it is the only way unless you just want to enter everything manually. An added bonus is that this method does not depend on the connection between desktop Quicken. Quicken's servers and the aggregator's (Intuit) servers.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.