Fidelity NetBenefits Error OL-301-A (QWIN)

Options
Tony Luers
Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭

Fidelity NetBenefits Error OL-301-A again. Is this a Quicken issue, Fidelity issue or what?

Comments

• dabear13
    dabear13 Member ✭✭
    Options

When trying to download Fidelity Net Benefits transactions Quicken returns a message "An error has occurred". I rest the account in Quicken and then Deactivated Online Services when that didn't work. This happened last year and it took Quicken several months to fix.

• dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for posting this…I'm seeing it as well with the "An error has occurred." during an OSU a few seconds ago. I think others are posting this on another thread, too, so I'm going to wait for this to get resolved as it appears it's not my setup.

Quicken user since 1996
    Quicken Home & Business Subscription
  • Davidt1
    Davidt1 Member
    Options

Same thing for me.. Fidelity said they can't see anything on their side. ;-(

• Scott0011
    Scott0011 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same error. Began today, 3/14/24, with Fidelity NetBenefit 401k. Using Quicken Premier Classic on Windows 11 PC. Website access and password worked fine.

Maybe this really is a Fidelity issue. I think I will give it a few days to clear.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭
    Options

How do you "sanitize a file"? I submitted a problem report, but didn't know I could remove identifiable information.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

The program does it for you. It's a checkbox that's included in the Report a problem window (see below).

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tony Luers
    Tony Luers Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you. I didn't notice that (wouldn't have known what it did).

This discussion has been closed.