Subcategories in the online version

Options
toddunn
toddunn Member ✭✭

first of all, I cannot believe how hard this software is to use. I am using the online version for Mac and the user friendliness of this reminds me of software when we had to have a floppy disk to install it/ this is disgusting. I am in the middle of taxes and unfortunately already paid to have access to quickly online. I was using the downloaded app on my other laptop but switched to the online classic version. I am trying to add a subcategory and while i use to be able to "add a subcategory" it is nowhere to be found now. 2024 will be switching to copilot for sure! thanks for any help anyone can give. 45 minutes trying to find a way to add a subcategory.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Classic doesn't have an "online version". It is a desktop application, that has "mobile/web companion apps", which only have "partial data/capabilities".

There is another product called Quicken Simplifi that is online only, but that is a different product.

If you are using the Mobile or Web app by itself, then you are asking for all kinds of problems, it was never meant as a standalone application.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.